Victoria's Secret Fashion Show faves ♥

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

This year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, “A Night of a Thousand Fantasies,” was one of my favorites. Starting with the gold glitz and glamour runway-- can I just say, to die for! I want to walk and roll around on it. 


There were six stunning sections that represented women: Pink, Wild Things, Game On, Heavenly Bodies, Tough Love and Country Girls

All of the themes were fabulous! My favorite by far was the "Wild Things"or as I'd like to call it, animal instinct section, followed closely by the "Heavenly Bodies" section with Akon performing his new song, "Angel" while VS Angles were taking the stage.





I adore anything that has to do with peacocks so of course, my favorite wings included the gorgeous feathers. 



Simply GORGEOUS! 

Here are some other fabulous highlights from the show:

Selita is a fellow Caymanian ✽

The lovely Miss Katy Perry

Wild Things ♥

Love.

Loved these wings and model, Chanel Iman's shoes.

So cupid-esque.



All the gorgeous angels. 



All photos from Selita Ebanks and below are from zimbio.com.





1 comments:

FASHIONABLE PRIS said...

I love Victoria Secret! Would love to be on one of their fashionshows one time in my life....

Visit my blog if you like and follow me please:)

xxx

www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Tickle Me Chic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.