Plus size, the media, and fashion industry

Friday, November 19, 2010

I attend Flagler College in St. Augustine, Florida for communication, specifically journalism and media production. It's my last semester and I am in Advanced Reporting. This is my most recent news package. It is about the struggle between being plus size and being able to relate to magazines and fashion. 

I focused my piece on the St. Augustine area, but the plus size void is something that is happening throughout the world. 

There is a definite gap and a lot of people would like to see a change. 
Enjoy!



Plus size and the media. from Jody Marich on Vimeo.



A special thanks to my interviewees Rachel Bruce and Erin Healy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Tickle Me Chic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.