Fashion Feature: Hook&Stylit

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Today's fashion feature is on a dear friend whom I met in college. Maggie always looked so chic while in class, wearing maxis, bermuda shorts, whatever it was she looked cute and classy. Now, she has her own personal style blog, Hook & Stylit: the style of my life. 

Meet Maggie.


This full time fashionista always looks great. Whether it's going to work or going to the beach, Maggie knows how to dress herself and others.  She has a quote on her blog from Drew Berrymore that I think a lot of girls can relate to: "My whole life I wanted to feel comfortable in my own skin, it's like the most liberating thing in the world." Maggie's down to earth personality matches her style perfectly, showing she IS comfortable in her own skin. 

Here are a few sneak peaks of outfits from Hook & Stylit. 











"I LOVE wearing black and brown (and now cream) together! This outfit definitely fits my personality, my lifestyle and the office environment that I work in everyday!"- Maggie

"My absolute favorite thing in the world to wear is a MAXI dress! I'm obsessed! I wear maxis basically anytime I am not in work clothes. I'm convinced that they are the greatest alternative to pajamas that has ever been invented!"-Maggie

I 100% agree, gotta love those maxis! They're so comfortable yet oh so stylish. 


I've always loved Maggie's style, and these photos are prime examples of just how stylish she is! Remember to check out Hook & Stylit for more fabulous fashion posts from this fashionista! Enjoy xx 



Remember,  fashion is fun. It is uniquely you. ♥

1 comments:

Elle @ (Eat.Style.Play) said...

Maggie looks great! I have to visit her blog!!

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Tickle Me Chic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.