Friday, April 2, 2010
Working in retail, I see a lot of great and no so great trends. These are my favorite accessory picks for s/s 2010.
1. Headbands: whether it's a bow, embellishment, feathers or flowers this trend is sweeping stores. There are so many ways to wear them!
(Top: Forever 21, Bottom- Urban outfitters)
2. Hair clips & pins: Flowers, bows, ribbons, and jewels, these pretty little accessories spice up any outfit and add a personal touch.
3. Turquoise jewelry: from bangles to necklaces, earrings to rings, turquoise is EVERYWHERE. With the boho, gypsy trend being so popular right now, adding pieces like these to an outfit will help you achieve the look.
4. Scarves: There are so many ways to wear a scarf. It's the perfect accessory for anytime of year. With so many fun prints, you can't go wrong by wearing one.
(the Limited, Buckle)
5. Bib necklaces: These elaborate pieces are the perfect focal point for any outfit. Great for a night out on the town.
(ModCloth, Guess by Marciano)
(Banana Republic, Urban Outfitters)
Remember, fashion is fun. It is uniquely you.