Diary of a Flagler fashionista

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Flagler junior, Chiara Cortesano, is passionate about fashion. Everyday she wears an outfit that expresses her own individuality while still looking chic and stylish.


I recently had the pleasure of interviewing the 20-year-old and get to know her style.


1. What inspires you when you dress?

"Everything. It could be a movie I just saw, a magazine I just read, a song I just heard or even other people I see out. I take inspiration from everywhere and add my own touch."


2. Where do you get your fashion sense from?


"My parents. My mother is way more stylish than I could ever be. Half of the amazing pieces I have she found for me. I steal from her closet every time I am home. My father is from
Italy and you can definitely tell by his style. They both have an appreciation for fashion which has rubbed off on me."

3. Who is your fashion icon?

"This is a tough one. I would say between Margherita Missoni & Sienna Miller."



4. How would you describe your style?


"I would describe my style as a duet between vintage, feminine, classic pieces & edgy, bold accents."


5. Where do you like to shop?


"I like to shop at The Closet, Goldfinch, American Apparel, Off Saks and a few thrift stores on the island when I am in Saint Augustine. I also like to shop online at Top Shop."


6. What is your fashion accessory you can't live without?


"I cannot live without lip stick. I keep reserves of my favorite colors in case one runs down. I like soft shades of pink for all day and coral reds for night"


Check out Chiara’s Blog:
SaintAugFog.tumblr.com

3 comments:

Fashion By He said...

love the lace leggings...great blog

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

Jody said...

Thanks Doll! love yours as well! :)

Benedetta M. said...

hey, i love your outfit, i've just posted lace leggins on my blog and i love it! I really like your short too! so pretty! xoxo

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Tickle Me Chic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.