Jill of all trades

Friday, June 21, 2013

Want to know the girl behind Tickle Me Chic?!

Meet Jody: 

Not only do I LOVE me some fashion, I also love to shoot video! My fiancé is into drifting so we go to as many events as possible. Here's the latest video I did for CFRC's, The Aftermath:


If that isn't enough, I just got back from a work trip to the BVI. As Social Media Director of Virgin Island Sailing, I constantly interact with users and build rapports to create lasting relationships. Traveling down to the BVI, we met with all of our bareboat companies and shot video of each base, for our website. Once the work was over, we had some fun, sailing the beautiful waters of the BVI! 







In my spare time I love to write. I went to school for communication and focused on multimedia journalism. With my passion for fashion and writing, I created the fashion column at Flagler and continued to write as Conscious Fashion Editor of Modern Hippie Mag. Unfortunately, MHM, closed at the beginning of the year, but I still try to keep up with my blogging. It brings me back to me. 

Anything else you want to know, just ask :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Tickle Me Chic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.