LIttle Miss Sunshine

Sunday, April 7, 2013


It's officially spring here in Florida and I was ready for  something new! Last year I got ombre for the first time and absolutely loved it! So I thought I'd try it again this year! Since April is my birthday month, I thought it would be the perfect time to change it up a bit!
My hair is pretty thick and long so it takes a while for color but I couldn't have asked for better results. After about three hours of color and cut, my stylist, Lili, asked if she could take photos of the finished product for a Bumble & Bumble contest she was entering. If she wins she gets a page in a magazine!
So we had a little fun with my hair. She blow dried it with a round brush creating massive amounts of volume and voila! Since Bumble & Bumble loves volume and messiness, she created lots of texture too. I absolutely love my hair as always! 

Here's hoping you win Lili! You're the best hair stylist out there! ♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Tickle Me Chic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.