Harvest Happenings

Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Fall!

The latest bloggers do it better is all about the color, oxblood. I know, I know, it's a weird name but hey, you gotta know & love fashion to understand what it's all about! When Kristina from PSS sent out the email I was a little worried, but knew I was going to accept the challenge! I shopped & shopped & surprisingly couldn't find the fall staple color anywhere. So, I looked in my own closet only to remember I bought these fabulous skinnies that I absolutely LOVE!


Living in Florida, we don't get too many cool days but that doesn't stop me from adding my own fall touches. That's why I'm a scarf-aholic! It's a great layering piece & they are super cute!
This was such a fun shoot! Since fall just officially started, (& pumpkin spice lattes have retuned!) I wanted to celebrate with fall colors & have a rustic, country feel. My, as always, wonderful boyfriend, was the photographer & he knew exactly where to go!! I can't thank him enough for capturing me the way he does. ♥ 

The location is out in the country & you can feel fall in the air. It was so nice to be out with my love, just having fun with our Sunday.
  Pure happiness in my eyes  :}
Details:
Skinnies- Hollister
Top- Forever 21
Boots- Target
Scarf- Express

It's been a crazy couple weeks, with so much going on, so I thought, why not have a little fun with this shoot, adding some silly ones into the mix! 

So to all the fashionistas out there, have fun with fall! It's my favorite time of year for living & fashion!

p.s. This was by far, my favorite BDIB shoot!!! I had so much fun! Check out all the other fashionistas out there showing how they do oxblood! 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty outfit. Nice to see that you can still wear a pair of boots, even though you are in Florida.

Visiting from Pretty Shiny Sparkly...
~FringeGirl

thedomesticfringe.com

Chelsea Mac said...

Great outfit and fantastic pictures! Love how you styled this trend!

Chelsea
www.hautechildinthecity.com

Jody said...

Thank you ladies! Both of yours were fabulous too!
xo, Jody

Franziska said...

That first day of fall is the day after my birthday! haha. I will be so jealous of you in about 3 months when we are so deep in snow here in wisconsin and you'll still be wearing short sleeves :(

SweetIntent said...

such awesome pictures, you look toooo cute with ur oxblood skinnies and boots!

Melanie Marie said...

I love your outfit! So simple and perfect for fall, but I love the texture of the scarf and those pants are such a beautiful color!! This makes me long for the ideal sunny crisp days of fall that are right around the corner!

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm your newest follower. :)

Melanie
Style to Stage

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

nice pics, I am already missing summer !!



http://www.like-mousse-au-chocolat.com/

SM said...

Haha I love these quote pictures!
These photoshoot look slike so much fun!

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

You are so happy in your photos... lovely! And those burgundy pants are gorgeous! This makes me wish I was running through a field with my cutie in hand!
xx
Here&Now

Lindsay said...

Such fun photos! I love it! I adore the scarf and the boots...so cute!

The Avenue Vee said...

Oxblood is such a wonderful color for Fall! yes, weird name, but beautiful for fashion and it looks great on you!

- Vee
http://www.theavenuevee.com

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Tickle Me Chic 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.